Visualizza un messaggio singolo
Vecchio 24-06-2015, 21:08   #32
makron83
Sono un C1 speriamo che mi passi!

ubicazione: Roma
predefinito

Ho scritto ad Esarepair e la risposta mi sembra molto positiva. Qui di seguito le mie domande e in blu i loro commenti.

Hi,
I would like to have some information about the possibility to make the maintenance of my shock absorbers.

My bike is a R1200RT of 2010 with about 40k km.

I would like to know if for the maintenance you usually make a hole on the shock and apply a valve or, without drilling it, you maintain the shock as it originally was? No, we don’t drill holes in the shockabsorber. We rework the shocks at the same way as we did at WP Suspension ( I was the testdriver/proto type engineer for BMW OEM.
When we send it back, you can’t see anything about the maintenance. The shockabsorbers ar equal as before, only clean at the outside and inside! New seals and bearings even well as damaged shims. Old parts are returned to sender.

My ESA system seems to work properly so I would choice the "service 1", but what do you do if while doing the maintenance you find that the ESA or some part of it is in bad condition?
When something is wrong what you didn’t expect. We always contact you by mail. Make pictures about the broken parts. Sometimes we must change the stepper engines because there might be water leakage damage.

Do you offer any kind of warranty? Àll our reworked shockabsorbers are having a week and year number. Of course there is a warranty. But, we never received one returned!

Best regards,

Flavio
makron83 non è in linea   Rispondi quotando