Visualizza un messaggio singolo
Vecchio 19-07-2017, 09:50   #40
SirJon
Mukkista

L'avatar di SirJon

ubicazione: NiceEye
predefinito

Quindi rispondo quanto segue, dove dico che tutto è già stato comunicato e, a meno di risposte serie, non ho intenzione di parlare con BMW Italia se si parla di "peculiarità":

first of all thx for your answer. By july 15th I sent a mail with all relevant information to Joerg. This after getting in touch with my Dealer that, as I wrote in the mail, as suggested to install in the bike some parts. I clearly said all of this in the mail and, I also said that the answers I've seen coming from BMW Italia has described this issue as a "peculiarity". That's why I get in touch with you, also through the #BMWgsBURNS of the spanish friends. Yesterday I sent you another mail that collect 67 italian users with VIN nbrs that are affected by the same issue and the questions is always the same: are you aware about this issue worlwide? Is BMW DE going to provide some solution? The direct contact, I repeat, is because your local organization, not the Dealers, provide answers that sound strange. Frankly speaking, cannot be a peculiarity the fact that I cannot use the bike around 30C as well as a lot of other users. I thank you for yr patience in listening a nervous customer but, unless I got serious answers I do not want to talk with BMW Italia. If you provide me yr mail address it will be easier to communicate with further infos to you. Have a nice day...Giorgio